- Breakfast at the Concord
- Concord accommodation
- Depart for EN Durban
- Morning corporate devotions
- 2 sessions of instructing and impartation from guest speakers
- 2-3 hours interning by doing outreaches across Durban campuses and various communities
- Feedback and testimonies
- Free time
- Evening evangelical services (EN Durban)
This will be a great time for you to network with other great evangelists from across the nation and Africa. Use the time to exchange contact details, share ideas, pray together and build friendships!
What do you need to bring?
- Notebook and pen
- We will have breakfast at the accommodation, but lunch and supper will be at the church venue where you will need to use your own cutlery. The basics: Knife, fork, spoon, bowl, plate and cup!
- Special medication
- Please make sure that you bring any special medication you might need as well as a doctors prescription in case you need to get something from a local pharmacy.
- Please also let us know if you are on any specific medication!
Provided at the accommodation:
- Laundry facilities
- Please bring your own washing powder
- Map to accommodation is found below
Please download, complete, sign and send this indemnity form back to us.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the indemnity form